MSN home page is a web portal which is a related collection of internet services, apps for windows and mobile devices. This was developed by Microsoft and was launched on 24th August 1995. The Microsoft network was initially a subscription based dial up internet services which later became an internet service provider named MSN Dial-up. The name “MSN” includes many services like internet services, search engines, email services, messenger, etc. All MSN services are widely used and email services is the prime one. MSN home page is a search engine which helps in easy findings for their user.
When it comes to the usage of variety of services, then there come a lot of issues. The error that comes hand in hand with the technology. In this developing world, users prefer easy and quick solution to all their issues and for this, here we are going to elaborate few troubleshooting procedure to troubleshoot MSN homepage problems:-
- TCP/IP connection has been a vital requirement for the proper functioning of any service. TCP/IP connection could be wired or wireless. If there is a wired connection, then the user needs to check the router as well as the connector. And in wireless connection, the user needs to check whether the system is connected to the wireless router or not, and user needs to see that the router is working properly.
- Sometimes, whenever the user is trying to open a browser it crashes right there. This could be because of virus or malware in the computer, so the user needs to keep a check to their systems. The system needs to be scanned regularly, so that the system remains virus free. The virus or malware in the system affects the health of the system and deleted some extension files which are important for the function of any web page or application. So, virus scan is important.
- When the users are using email services from MSN, there could be issues like errors while sending/receiving mails, password forgot, missing mails, etc. The sending and receiving mail issue could be resolved as user can contact the other email service provider for the resolution if the user is unable to send mails and if the user is unable to receive mails in the inbox , then the user needs to check the junk folder or the trash folder for the mails.
- If the MSN email service user has mistakenly deleted any mail, then it can be retrieved from the trash folder, as the deleted mails remains in the trash folder for the period of seven days. So, the user can retrieve it within the period of seven days. After seven days the mails gets deleted permanently.
- If the MSN home page is not opening, then the user needs to open the tools tab and then click on internet options. In this, the user needs to clear the browsing history along with the cookies and the cache memory.
The above mentioned procedures can help the users in troubleshooting their MSN homepage issues. But at times, the simple troubleshooting procedures couldn’t help in the resolution of the issues and some expert technical assistance is required. For this, the users can contact the MSN customer support 1800-431-442(toll free number) where technicians are eager to help their users for the resolution of the issues.