What is AOL Mail? Fix AOL Email Login Issues
AOL Mail is a Web-Based free email services provided by AOL and it is a part of verizon communications. The AOL Mail have many features like attachment limit of 25 MB, 1000 new messages, 4000 old messages, 1000 sent messages and in total of 250 GB of memory space under same screen name. Sometimes, the AOL is referred as AIM Mail where “AIM” stands for AOL Instant Messenger. AOL was launched almost 25 years ago and it is available in 54 languages. AOL Mail supports IMAP and POP protocols. While using any email service provider user does go through different issues, similarly users do face issues in the AOL Mail too. In all of the AOL email issues Users are facing most common issues are AOL email login issues, they don’t understand how to fix it. In this condition users need to follow these steps to troubleshoot AOL email login/sign in issues:-
- The first step is to check the internet connection; the internet is the prime requirement for logging into the AOL email account.
- The next troubleshooting option is checking the AOL account login credentials. The user needs to open the browser and go to the AOL email domain. After this, the user needs to sign in using their username and password. But, while typing the login credentials the user need to be very precise with the username and the password to avoid login issues.
- Sometimes, the browser does offer some issues in the login process and this can be resolved by user. The user needs to open a browser and the click on the browsing history. After this, the user needs to clear the browsing history along with the cookies and the cache.
- Some firewalls do create issues while logging into the AOL account. For this issue, the user needs to disable all the firewalls which prohibit the AOL email services.
- Sometimes, repeated attempts to login into an account by the hackers or unwanted sources lead to the accounts being compromised and this makes the account to be locked.
- The server details while logging into the AOL account is very important and providing wrong server details leads to the issues with the sign in process of the AOL email account.
- Whenever the user is logging into the AOL email account, the user needs to be aware of the server status too. If the server status is down, the user would not be able to sign in to the AOL email account. Sometimes, the traffic in the network or the maintenance of the server leads to the server status down.
- Some AOL version should be compatible to the users’ operating system. The users need to be updated with version of the AOL which they are using. This may also create AOL email login issues due to the old or not compatible version of AOL.
- Users are provided with AOL technical support number 1800-431-442 for the further resolution of the issues.
The AOL email services have provided their customers with AOL customer support number 1800-431-442, where the professional technicians are eager to help the users 24*7. AOL email services are one of the leading business communication email service providers and it is very supportive in terms of their users as they are always ready to help them with the resolution of their issues at the earliest.